CEADs gathers a group of experts from the UK, USA and China to work on China and other emerging economies’ emission accounting methods and applications. Providing accurate and most up-to-date carbon emission and social economic and trade data is the duty of the whole academic field for policy stakeholders and the public.
All datasets published by CEADs are the results of current research projects funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China, Ministry of Science and Technology of China, Research Councils UK. All data is free to download for academic usages.
- Annual Report 2022 for Carbon Dioxide Emission Accounts of Global Emerging Economies
- Full-scale, Near Real-time Multi-regional Input–output Table for the Global Emerging Economies
- China City-level Multi-regional Input-output （MRIO） Tables for 2015
- Emission and Energy Inventories of China and 30 Provinces over 2014-2019
- CO2 Emission Inventories of Russia and its 82 Constituent Entities from 2005 to 2019
- The Global Refinery Emission Inventory from 2000 to 2018
CEADs is kindly supported and sponsored by the following research institutes and funding agencies.